Are you, a friend, a family member or a client planning a BIG event (wedding, elopement, vow renewal, birthday, or retirement!) and hoping to plan a laid back party with Happy Camper Cocktail Company’s award winning bar service, at a gorgeous outdoor venue on a working farm?
Then have we got the deal for you!
Haha. But really, truly, this is a rare opportunity, offered for only the next 27 days, and it’s a ready to go event package with incredible value that will make your planning process a breeze.
The Simple Goodness Farm is very rarely made available for public events, but for the launch of Simple Goodness Sisters’ Shop Kickstarter, we’re making it available for two events for summer 2020 and including a bar package with two signature cocktails, beer and wine served from HCCC’s statement mobile bars.
Once we announced this opportunity, event coordination company Events NW AND photographer Mackenzy Smith-Bradow of Northwest Focus wanted on board and offered to add their highly discounted services to the package, so now the value of the offer is over $10,000!
A $6500 pledge through our kickstarter (valid until Spetember 28th, 2019 only!) includes the beautiful venue accommodations of the Simple Goodness Farm, a 10 acre working cocktail farm with an acre of beautiful edible herb and flower cocktail gardens, a historic event barn that holds 125 seated guests for family style dinner, all tables + chairs, ample parking for guests, well lit lawns and driveways, photo ops with livestock including miniature goats, and an outdoor kitchen and lounge available for catering teams or bridal party use.
Truly, what is unique about this opportunity is the rare authenticity of this farm venue, which has not been converted to widespread event use, but maintains its heart and its purpose as a working farm. If you or your client desires a laid back, farm to table wedding that feels like it could be taking place at the farm of their own parents or grandparents, please share with them this package!
Dates are open, and subject only to agreement between the vendors includedand the pledgers, so this also means that highly sought after 2020 dates are still available, and the price is the same for a Saturday or a Tuesday.
This dream event package at the cocktail farm includes:
Simple Goodness Farm Event Venue- ($4,000 value!)
- historic red event barn with all original wood interior, access to fields and gardens, plus outdoor kitchen and lounge for 12 hour event day (3 k value)
- additional 3 hour rehearsal rental offered (1k value)
- family style rectangular tables and chairs for 125 guests
- outdoor firepit
- full access to the herbs and edible flower gardens for your meal or for your flower arrangements (bring your own chef/florist)
- outdoor kitchen facility for your chef or catering team’s use
- indoor/outdoor lounge available for wedding party or groom’s quarters
- parking for 125 guests
- OPTIONAL additions-
- a toast, if desired, from Farmer Ross (he gives a FANTASTIC speech)
- photo opportunities with livestock to include cows and goats, with assistance from the farmers
- outdoor dance floor under the string lights
- Gettin’ hitched? Venise will guide the goats down the aisle as your ring bearer or flower girls
- Heck, to show our immense gratitude, Belinda will even sing any song you want for the first dance, take it or leave it. Wind Beneath My Wings is recommended but not required 😉
Bring Your Own:
Happy Camper Cocktail Company’s bar service package ($3,000 value)
- porta potty or bathroom trailer
- two day event insurance policy
- chef or catering
- award winning bar staff to mix drinks and serve alcohol
- craft, garden to glass mixers and garnishes for a two signature drink cocktail menu
- cocktail menu consult with clients including a cocktail tasting
- beer and wine pouring
- BYOB alcohol package with all other bar service requirements provided, and no corking fees for alcohol. We will provide alcohol quantity and type recommendations for the menu you select and can provide you with wholesale discounts on alcohol through our providers, if desired.
- mobile wooden statement bar rental with light bar, plus all necessary equipment and tools for service
- ice, insurance, recyclable cups will be provided
- service for 4 hours, with all set up and clean up time included.
Day of coordination with Events Northwest ($950 value)
- DAY OF COORDINATOR -From timeline management to corralling the wedding party, Events NW aims to keep things moving without worry. Your mother-in-law wants to fold your table napkins into birds? Your venue has questions about extended departure time? Events NW remains your loyal buffer the whole day through. Includes 8 hours of on-site coordination.
- REHEARSAL COORDINATOR – A rehearsal run-through is one of Events NW’s favorite moments in wedding planning. It’s a chance to finally witness and observe your hard work paying off, without the nervous excitement that comes the day-of. A well-enacted rehearsal serves as a helpful, calming, experience, leaving you assured and confident in your ceremony. Includes 3 hours of on-site coordination.
Free Video + Second Shooter with purchase of Photography with Northwest Focus Co ($2,300 value)
Photographer Mackenzy Smith-Bradow is known for capturing the heart of a person and a moment. Her laid back style embraces the natural flow of an event, capturing each belly laugh and hug along the way. Her love of farmland, cocktails and animals inspired her to offer her services at a big discount for this event package at the farm. With the purchase of a full wedding day photo package (a separate cost of $3,150), Mackenzy will include a highlight video ($1900 value) and a second shooter ($400 value) as part of this package, to ensure not a moment is missed and you can relive and share your dream event for years to come!
- 8 hours coverage
- 1-2 minute highlight video
- second shooter
- online wedding gallery access
- 800+ high resolution images
- All together a $6,000 package, priced at only $3,150 for this event only!
This package is available only until September 28th, only two packages will be sold, Valid summer 2020 only, dates to be verified between all vendors included